Sunday, May 29, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: My Favourite Lipstick

I have only recently jumped on the lipstick bandwagon, I think its because I had never felt the need to experiment with my lip colour and I was happy with a sheer lip gloss or balm - oh how that has changed.

I purchased the Clinque Butter Shine Lipstick in Baby Baby based on colour alone (as I wanted a neutral nude) but it wasn’t until I first applied it that I fell in love.



Think a soft buttery lip gloss in lipstick form, which easily glides over lips and provides a glossy non sticky finish.




This post is Day 21 of my 30 Day Blog Challenge; click here to view my introduction.



3 comments:

  1. I was exactly the same! 6 moths ago I would have said "lipstick? no not for me, im a gloss girl" now, I love it! That colour looks beautiful. adding it to my wishlist. picked up a beautiful ysl one a few days ago. did a haul post if ur interested x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! There are so many new sheer lipsticks/lipbalms out now! Hard to keep up!

    ReplyDelete