Monday, May 16, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: A Photo that makes me Laugh

This photo is from one of those “You had to be there moments” but I’ll try by best to briefly tell the story behind the photo.

My friends and I were at a Mauritian Fundraising Ball to support my boyfriend who was playing in the band. During the Ball, a raffle would be drawn and one of the prizes was a storage box full of “Mauritian Delights” (An assortment of mixed sweets and goodies from Mauritius) my friends and I were thinking “Wouldn’t it be funny if we won the Mauritian Delights?!” After a few wines, enjoying the music and being silly the raffle was drawn and when the Mauritian Delights prize was called my friend was excitedly yelling I won, I won! Thinking she was joking, we were all surprised when she got up and went down to collect the prize – I always laugh to myself when I see this photo of my friend with a box full of Mauritian Delights J


This post is Day 8 of my 30 Day Blog Challenge; click here to view my introduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment