Saturday, May 28, 2011

OPI Russian Navy

I recently purchased this polish from online store Beauty Bay as it was showcased as “Colour of the Month” (or something similar).

I own vary few dark nail polishes and I really love the dark look for the winter months.

This colour is a beautiful royal navy with a hint of purple that catches in the sunlight and because its an OPI polish it’s a pleasure to apply with its Pro Wide brush.



I can usually get a good four day wear out of OPI polishes and sometimes longer when a good top coat is applied – I use OPI Top Coat but I have also heard good things about Sally Hansen Mega Shine.

2 comments:

  1. I have this color as well, a staple in the cooler months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard the sally hansen quick dry (red bottle) is an awesome top coat too and fast drying , xxx great colour x

    ReplyDelete