Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Napoleon Perdis Haul


I have always been a big fan on Aussie Make-up god, Napoleon Perdis and I hear he is doing great things in the US at the moment through tweets of people who loved the NP booth at LA IMATS.

Napoleon offers a great range of runway worthy makeup products that is fab quality but also falls within the mid to high price range – so when I discovered 20% off Napoleon Perdis products at Terry White Chemist on two occasions, I couldn’t help but grab a few bargains.

Mosaic Bronzing Powder



Love this matte bronzer - swirl your brush in the combinations of beiges and browns to create your perfect summer (or winter) sun kissed glow. Less is best, start off with a little, then slowly build to your desired glow.

NP Set Lip Gloss Compact in Vanuatu


Peachy, glossy and wearable what more could you want? Maybe tube packaging? As a free gift with purchase, I can’t be too picky, can I?

Auto Pilot Pre-foundation Skin Primer



As the great Napoleon Perdis said “Not to prime is a crime”. Love this primer as it makes my skin silky ready for a smooth make-up application.



Colour Disc in Irid Taupe

Love this as a crease colour or to lightly line my lower and upper lashes.

Colour Disc in Grape

Beautiful colour huh? Just not sure how I will wear it yet… any ideas?

Eye Patrol in Private Desert

Love my pinky gold base colours; this one has slight gold glitter that adds an added sparkle.

Swatches

L-R: Private Desert, Irid Taupe, Grape

2 comments:

  1. Those eye shadow colors are beautiful! Btw - I just noticed, but I'm totally jealous of your white bathroom counters. My apartment has an ugly cream yellow and I can't take pictures in there very often - distorts the color of the product ;)

    <3 Sidd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - the bathroom is the only place I can get good lighting as I usually photograph at night :)

    ReplyDelete