Wednesday, July 13, 2011

NOTD - Ombre

Image source: The Beauty Department
Featured a while back at The Beauty Department, the ombre trend (the graduation of similar colours, light to dark) has been seen through fashion, hair and now nails.

To rid the “Winter Blues” I thought I would add a pop of colour onto my nails in the trend that is ombre.

I used a variety of pretty pink polishes to create this cute, colourful and fun look.





Nail Polishes



L-R: Nicole by O.P.I in Berry Sweet, Rokk96 in Candy Floss, Nail It! In Fruit Tingle, Nail It! (name unknown), O.P.I in Tutti Frutti Tonga.

5 comments:

  1. the range of colours you have used looks great. it's a bit like effortless nail art really! love it :) xo

    tinybow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did similar colours yesterday but added green into the mix. Your's looks very chic my dear! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loves it! Totally gonna try this outt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely comments :)

    @Skin Scrubs just saw your post.. Loved the green looks so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, I want to try it out as well :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete